Sunday, May 1, 2011

A little Birdy Told Me....

So the baby nursery theme is "Birds"

Her fabric used for her bedding, curtains, and little items here & there is Michael Miller's Pillow & Maxfield 'Pretty Bird'. The colors are AWESOME!

So it was obvious the themes of the baby showers were the same. :)

Here's a few pics from our couples Austin Shower with family and friends.
The diaper cake & birdhouse my MIL made. SO CUTE!

The delicious cake that I had half of a piece of since we THOUGHT I had diabetes.

Chantell & I. One of the newest "family" members of 7EAST!

The Baby Whisperer! :)



We love us some Sabella & we got to meet her honey Zach.

THE most amazing girls in the world and not to mention they work like BEASTS! :)

YAY DIAPERS AND WIPES! :)

The lamp my Mom made. 

A sweet quilt from her great Aunt Diane. 

Abby checking out the ABC quilt book my MIL made. SO CUTE!

Sassy outfit from her Aunt Jenn

AN ELEPHANT HUMIDIFIER from Laura, my other SIL! I LOVE ME SOME ELEPHANTS! 



My "girly"shower in T-Town with more family & friends.

My Mom painted this tree. Everyone got to come in and pick a color from the left. They then used their finger to make the "leaves" on the tree and sign their name. SO NEAT! LOVED IT! 




Bird Feed for the guests. Bird Houses my Mom made from the fabric in the nursery. And the Birds....yeah those are going to be part of the mobile. YAY YAY YAY!





The awesome hostesses.


That favorite "twin" cousin of mine. :)












Yeah we like sassy shoes. It must run in the family. 

The outfit Holly got her that matches her bedding. :)

"My Aunt is the best!"

My Mom made a HUGE basket of shoes, clothes, bows, etc. It was so much fun! 


Her first swimsuit! 




My amazing sissy.



Jana stamping her thumb :)


The finished product. We're going to frame it and put it in her room. :)


I am so blessed to have such amazing family & friends. They have welcomed Baby Boff  with open arms.

Lots of Love,
The Boffs

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics!!!! Wish I could have made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I LOVE the "guestbook" painting! Your mom is too creative!

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!