Monday, May 30, 2011

It's a girl!

She's here and she's perfect. 

Absolutely perfect. 
Rowyn Michelle
5lbs 3 oz 17.5 inches long



She has fallen asleep so I'm going to take advantage of the time and go to bed until she wakes up in 2 hours. :) Soon I'll post all the details. I will say it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

PS: I DID do it without an epidural. I may or may not have said A LOT of choice bad words. . .  ones that mostly start with the letter F, but I did it. There is no way I would have been able to without the help of my awesome birthing coaches: My husband (MOST AMAZING MAN EVER!), my parents, my sister, and the L&D nurses. 

Until next time, have a blessed week. 

Mine sure is. . . I mean seriously this is what I get to stare at. 



Lots of Love,
The Boffs + Rowyn. :)




7 comments:

  1. she is SO SO SO PRECIOUS!!! Love her name, too! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW- so cute!!! She is A-DOR-ABLE!!!! Enjoy!!! I am soooooooooooooo very impressed about the NO epidural!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no epidural? what are you trying to prove? badass....

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooove love love. she is SO FLIPPING CUTE... i CANNOT wait to get all the details!! you are the strongest women i know FYI... f words and all!! haha the name is gorgeous, she is gorgeous, YOU ARE SO BLESSED GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU DID IT!!! I am soo sooo proud of you! She is beautiful! Get some rest mama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! She is beautiful. Enjoy your bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No epidural...you go WOMAN!!
    I did the same--twice-- with Josh and Daniel, 8 pounds 5 1/2 oz. and 9 pounds 2 oz., respectfully.

    Rowyn is beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!