Saturday, May 14, 2011

3 for 3 AGAIN!

So all of our appointments went great AGAIN this week . With all the curve balls we've been thrown we've learned to expect the worst but we sure know how to be pretty excited about the best!!! :)

Baby girl looked awesome on Monday and Thursday and so did her "living quarters ."
We think her cheeks are a little chubbier. 6 lbs in 2 weeks, they better be. 


Friday we got our "plan" together with my OB. I say "plan" because again I'll expect that it's not going to happen and maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised . HA!

For now we're still saying induce me on the 26th. Depending on how far I've progressed depends on whether I'll get admitted the night of the 25th or the morning of the 26th . When we checked yesterday, we did have a LITTLE progress, but not so much that I think she'll arrive today . :) At least something is happening so maybe the induction will be pretty cut and dry. Again we're inducing because we feel the benefits of the outside world out weigh the inside and we're not sure her little body will be able to handle a long labor.

Of course my doctor is going out of town next week so we hope she doesn't decide to show up then, but if she does. . .oh well. HE definitely deserves a little vacation to go watch the playoffs.We'll just hope his team doesn't go to the NCAA championship! :)

The best part is . . . 
 we made it to 36 weeks! 
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!  

On Tuesday I'll have been on house arrest for 5 weeks and apparently I'm staying this way until delivery. Tom did take me to the movie one night this week and a quick dinner last night. We went to see Water for Elephants at the Alamo Drafthouse. It was good, but not near as good as the book. They left a lot of stuff out that I thought made up  such a great story. The best part of the movie date. . . Tom let me walk from our PARKED car in the parking lot to the front doors. :) It's the little things. He's such a gentleman and has been dropping me off at the doctors office at the doors, but I asked really nicely if I could walk this one time. He smirked and said "Ok." (He must have read the blog! HA)

After our Thai food date last night we came home and watched a little DVR and I decided it was time to hang the decal in the nursery. I posted about it HERE .We had to wait two weeks after we painted to do so, but it was worth the wait. It turned out so cute!! Here's a LITTLE sneak peek.

Note all the tape . . .and the beautiful placement of the tree itself??? Well as soon as I walked out of the room to show Tom . . . it all fell down. I had to start over. Needless to say I had to take a little break in order not to scream or go into labor. : )

This was totally a two person job. Thank God I have the best hubby in the world. 



OH GUESS WHAT! 
 HER BEDDING FINALLY ARRIVED! :) Here's a few  pictures from the Classy Crib themselves.  I posted about Andrea & her ETSY shop HERE






The green looks REALLY bright with her camera, but it's not so bad. WE LOVE IT!

The Honey took some collective pics with his camera that I'll upload eventually. . too lazy for now. :)


Have a great weekend!
Lots of Love,
The Boffs 




1 comment:

  1. O M G i am insanly jealous of your nursery...im not even playing!!! giiiiiiirl its so perfect!!! congrats to making it to 36 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!