Sunday, March 13, 2011

Minnesota boys gotta stick together.

This weekend we had a visitor!! Jonathan, Tom's best friend from college, came to ATX. Jonathan was A best man in our wedding.

Yeah...they're pretty cute.


He got married in July to his honey, Allison. I blogged about our visit to The Twin Cities here.
Mr. & Mrs. Bahe breakin' it down!



Jonathan & Allison recently moved to Atlanta, Ga. Allison is back in school (BOO!) and Jonathan is the king of travel for work. So on a business trip to Dallas this week, he decided to make a quick stop to Austin. We had a nice relaxing weekend and it was so great to hear funny stories about these two from back in the day.

The weather was perfect this weekend. Friday night we went to one of our favorites:
via


 and ate out on the patio. It, as always, was delicious!!! We had orignally tried to go see a movie at the Alamo Drafthouse, but everything was sold out. So after dinner we came  back to the house and watched:
via
If you haven't seen it, I totally recommend it. It was pretty funny and would definitely watch it again. 

Saturday we slept in while Jonathan worked. :) We got up in time to head downtown for a brunch at another one of my favorites:

via one of my favorite blogs to follow.





After a delicious virgin bloody mary and since it was such a beautiful day we decided to do something random and toursity. (Yes it's totally a word!) We went to the State Capital building. I had never been (I know, Bad!) and we thought it would be fun to take our architect visitor. 





Oh iPhone4....your take amazing pictures of God's beautiful day!

We finished the day off with cold drinks on the back patio, a happy puppy dog, and dinner at Jaspers. We sat outside again and it was so nice! It was a perfect dinner with great company.

This morning before Jonathan left town we took him to another ATX fav:
via

I usually get my favorite, Egg's Francisco....but since ACL/beginning of the morning sickness, it just hasn't seemed so appetizing. :)  So I did get my pumpkin pancakes. YUMMMMY! Baby girl loved them. 

So it was a pretty amazing weekend. Tom & I feel so blessed. 
I hope you have a blessed week.

Lots of Love,
The Boffs














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!