Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pretty Bird

So my last post I mentioned I had gotten A LOT done for the nursery and Baby Boff!

HALLELUJAH! :)

So far this is what we got.

The Classy Crib

The sweet ladies at The Classy Crib are making Baby Boff's beautiful bedding. (Say that 3 times fast!) Click on the link to check out their ETSY site and go see all the amazing work they do! SO CUTE! Andrea is who I've been in touch with and she has been soooo awesome. It was a tad overwhelming for this emotional girl at first, but she was fast with her responses and made it all so easy.

My inspiration




Bedding swatches


The crib, OH GOOD LORD.  After searching high & low for what I wanted....finally I found this beauty from Baby's Dream Furniture.

Baby's Dream Furniture

We got the dresser to match. It's being delivered to a boutique in San Antonio. So that's not going to be much fun to pick up, but it'll be BEAUTIMUS!

I also got this precious thing at HOBBY LOBBY (of course!)

After I got it, this is more inspiration I found at Pillow & Maxfield

These birds are actually a free project the site offers. I'm thinking MOBILE! YEA HEH!


Check out this precious glider I ordered today from a boutique here in Austin, Picket Fences. 

Serena & Lily








The glider is actually the opposite combo, but still uber cute. Plus, one of my favorite colors is GREEN! YAY FOR A PRECIOUS GREEN CHAIR TO ROCK MY PRECIOUS GIRL IN! :)

Speaking of Picket Fences. SO CUTE! What a precious store off 34th St. downtown. They have such cute baby stuff and maternity clothes. I will totally be going back. I also registered there. The two ladies that were working there were so wonderful and after I was finished they gave me a present! A PRESENT! YAY! I'm pretty sure I haven't been this excited over something so small in a long time, but who wouldn't be with these inside. 

JELLY BEANS!!



After working all morning and opening this lovely simple gift....THIS girl was EX-CI-TED! 

Back to the work week. Keeping our fingers crossed that this week flies by and maybe Momma will have a new ride by the next.

LOTS OF LOVE,
THE BOFFS!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!