Monday, January 3, 2011

Its 2011?? I've been so busy I didn't even realize.....

So I've been neglecting the blog. We have been sooooo busy.

I feel like that was the theme for 2010.

 Busy!

January: It started off with a bang with my favorite girl ever (who I miss terribly!)




 Minnesota for Grandma Bofferding's 90th Birthday and our first Wedding Shower.



We lost one of the most important and loving people I've ever known, but heaven gained a glowing angel.




February : The Honey's birthday month and Valentines Day.

This is actually two years ago....we didn't take many photos in February obviously. 


My Valentines bling.


March: NOLA bound for my Bachelorette Partay weekend with these fabulous girls!




And had another shower hosted by these fabulous people.


April was some important month....I can't seem to remember.....








May was fun filled with re-cooperating, thank you cards, and summer sun.


June: Lots of birthdays and a little surprise.



July: Our first annual lake trip to Uncle Ben & Coby's boat house. We bought our first big wedding gift/ grown up gift for ourselves. Then a trip to The Twin Cities for a big shin dig and Hot Springs, AR for another!








August: A shower in Lake Charles, LA for our besties.



September: Another bachelorette partay! This time on the beaches of Florida for my Dessy Doo. 





October....the 3rd exact. The month our lives were changed forever. :)


No one was none the wiser while we made a quick trip to NOLA for a weddin'!!!


And of course ACL!





November!! 

We finally got to tell the world about our little peanut and we had our first Bofferding Thanksgiving.




December flew by. It was filled with Bofferdings and of course....FINALLY...a Baby Boy.

Matthew Edward Bofferding 



Whew....now I'm really exhausted. Lets see that is 
Rochester,MN
Texarkana
 NOLA
 Texarkana
Antigua
Dallas then Texarkana :)
 Oklahoma
Minneapolis,MN
Hot Springs AR
Lake Chuck, LA
Watercolor, FL
NOLA...again.

Wowsa. 

I'll wonder what 2011 has in store! 


















1 comment:

  1. No wonder you are pregnant... you guys were just happy to land somewhere!!! :) Sorry could not resist! Love, NiNi

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!