Thursday, January 13, 2011

16 week post...a little late.

So we've been incredibly busy with the holidays and our insane work schedule.

I promised to try to keep up with this prego belly, Baby Boff, and blog posts....but here I am, already behind.

So, I'm going to try to think how I felt all the way back to 16 weeks.
16 weeks

I know it was right when I just started feeling the "flutters" :) SO COOL! Now I'm feeling them a lot more often.  I'm not sure if it's that since I know what it is.... but they feel bigger! The best is after I get really excited about something or have a LITTLE caffeine. Whoo!  Baby Boff likes.

The nausea was still there full force a few weeks ago, and when I went to my doctor appointment I was a little discouraged when he asked if I was off all the nausea meds.

HA! NO!!! Should I be feeling better?????

 No I'm not puking everyday, but I do at least once a week.  The best was the last week I had a patient that her pee was really foul smelling (to this prego mama) and I was in her bathroom (my patient's) retching like a maniac. Thank God the sweet lady could barely hear, so she was none the wiser. However, all my co-workers were giving me such a hard time. That's what they are there for! :)


I will say as of this week, I'm no longer taking the phenergan before I go to bed (in order not to wake up mid slumber to call Ralph) and I am only taking the Zofran here and there. WHOO HOOO! 

At my doctors appointment, I had gained 1.5 lbs. YAYY!!! So no, not the typical weight gain, but at least it's not a loss. 

I'm still having aversions to meat. I've never been a big meat eater anyway, but I'm having a hard time fitting protein into my body when nothing sounds good. I've been eating the Cutie oranges/tangerines (whatever) LIKE A MAD WOMAN. Before I was pregnant, I hardly ever ate oranges, but I'm eating 2-3 a day and they are yummy to my tummy. I've also been craving hamburgers, french fries, CRAWFISH!, and lemons. ???

Tom thinks the lemon thing is super weird. :) I used to eat them when I was little, but now I want them all the time.

The Lil Peanut's HR was 148-152. My doctor was going to attempt to make a guess after we heard the heartbeat, but I don't think he was convinced one way or the other.....NEITHER AM I! Everyone keeps saying, surely you have an idea or a feeling. No. I start thinking its one thing, then I second guess my self and start thinking another.

 I'm not having gender dreams. The only dreams I've had as of lately (that aren't horror films) are that I keep leaving the baby somewhere without realizing it or its walking and I just up and lose the kid. Lovely. :) However in these dreams, I can't seem to remember whether the baby is a boy or girl.

So of course I'm not buying much for Baby Boff because I'm not finding gender neutral stuff that I actually like. These are a few of the goodies Peanut has received.



From NiNi & Pops and the precious girls at Peas & Carrots. :)


So I went back home this weekend and my sister, Mom, and The Honey did something silly. We went to see a  good friend of mine, Jade, (who runs a store with her sister Amber in Ttown - Check it out here!). We wanted to just look at all their "wee" goodies but of course I couldn't buy anything. GOOD LORD I NEED A psychic

So my special psychic friend runs to the back of the store, and returns with this.




That's right. I peed in a jar, and the three stooges added the draino since I'm not allowed to smell the fumes. We went outside in the cold and snow and watched......nothing.  I didn't really do much. It turned a little green, but yellow + blue = green....so technically that says girl, but I'm not running out to buy hair bows just yet. HA

Ps. WOWSA IT STUNK! I was about 10 ft away and still got a whiff.

So I'll start taking a poll this week.

What do you think??
Boy or girl???

Have a blessed day.
Lots of Love,
The Boffs & The Peanut :)

4 comments:

  1. I will say girl.... only because your sister had a boy! :) Congrats to both of yall!! Thomas and I are going to have a new nephew soon and we CAN NOT WAIT!! only a few more weeks!!
    Cant wait to find out what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Stephanie (Hasting) Judice by the way.... I couldnt figure out how to add my picture! I wasnt sure if you would know who wrote the previous post :) I am new to this blogging thing! behind the times! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm im thinking boy...i dunno why...a girl at work is pregnant and im thinking she is a boy too...weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping for a happy healthy either lil person! I would love to have a little girl, but I know Mr. TBofferson is pulling for a boy! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!