Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Ya'll!

Its Christmas Eve!!

I love the feeling I get with every Christmas Eve and Day....It goes back to my childhood, I'm sure....but I still get that feeling at the ripe age of 26. This year is the first year I won't be with my parents & sister's family, but the Lord blessed me with another family this year. The Bofferding Clan. So it's a little bittersweet, but they have already made me feel so welcome.

Tonight we'll do church as a family (just like my family would do,) have appetizers and White Elephant and BIL & SIL's house.

Tomorrow we'll wake up early to see what Santa brought us and do gifts (just like my family would do).

Today I have a few last minute errands and I was festive in my holiday gear.
This came from Tis the Season at Lakeline Mall. I LOVE THAT STORE AT CHRISTMAS TIME. I'll most definitely be going on the day after to rack on some fabulous ornaments.



This week we got a really special gift in the mail from a precious friend of mine. You can read Megan's blog here.

Isn't it precious?? We will cherish it forever. 

Today I'm 16 weeks! YAY! Almost half way. WHAT?!?!

Peanut says Merry Christmas. :)

Obviously this is a self portrait. :) Tom took a better one, but again I've yet to learn how to upload from the fancy camera.

Merry Christmas everyone from our family to yours!
Have a blessed day.
Lots of Love,
The Boffs, Miller, & The Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!