Saturday, October 30, 2010

The life of a nurses wife. :)

Whew! Today was a long day but sooooo much fun!! As most of you know....I have the coolest parents. :) Once again I'll tell you how lucky I am to have them. I know blah blah blah to you.....but pitter pitter patter to me.

Today they both met me in Canton, Tx ( Pops came too as a surprise!) Its about a 2 hr drive for them for Texarkana....and a little over 3 for me from Austin. My original plan was to go to bed around 10 (or 11. ha) and wake up at 5:30 to get on the road at 6.....well my insomnia had a different plan. I went to bed with no problem what so ever at 10:45.....and woke up at 2. Wide awake.

Why?? 

No. She doesn't bother me unless all three of us are in the bed together. However you can see she sleeps like a human therefore meaning an extra "person" in our king sized bed. I stole the pillow from her. It did have her head on it. I thought she would wake up....she obviously didn't. :)



I was wide awake because..... Tom & I went to see Paranormal Activity 2 the other night and  I kept thinking I heard  weird noises. ha That'll teach him to take me to a scary movie and leave alone at night for 3 nights. I seriously locked the bedroom door and everything. FREAKY! Anywho...so I got up anticipating that I would be exhausted by 8 (half way to Canton) but I wasn't! YAY! It could have been the sweet tea and yummy Chic-fil-a on the way out of town. LOVE THAT PLACE!

Anywho we worked out the timing perfectly and met at 10 on the dot....both of us coming from opposite directions. :) It was fun. So we walked around this big enormous "Flea Market" and I had way too much fun! Here is my collection of goodies including some yummy food.
For a planter pot...I paid a whole $2 extra for those "red" dots. Best two dollars I've ever spent.

Just what Tom wanted....MORE Christmas decor. What??? I can't help it! I LOVE DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS!


These two saved my life today! :) Well not my life...but my parents heads from being eaten off due to extreme hunger. :)




My super cute dress.I normally wouldn't like all the "bling" but this is FUN! I love orange too. 

I have an unhealthy obsession with garden flags. I blame it on mi Mum.


Ok and I ALSO have unhealthy obsession with shoes (as you already know) and Purses. Isn't this precious?!?!?


I think my favorite purchase. I'm thinking for my guest bathroom.  Well as soon as my Mom comes to help us....because apparently neither Tom & I are confident enough in each-other's hanging capabilities at this time....ask us again in a few years! HAHAHA

Miller thought "Surely with all these goodies....she got me something fabulous. " :( Sorry Miller Rayne...not this time.

So now I'm watching Hocus Pocus (I can't watch the Ranger game....I seem to be bad luck), whilst getting baseball updates via text from Mum, & eating a delicious pizza.

While I'm showing all my goods from today's trip. This is my bargain from  yesterday!

Rugs were 50% off at HOBBY LOBBY! Man I love that place!

Plus I went to Lowe's to pick up some Pansies for the front yard. It was too dark to take a picture by the time I finished, but I did take a picture of my potted plant I fixed up. It's a little sad, but I bought the Christmas Tree today to perhaps put in there after Thanksgiving.????
My poor lonely punkin. I didn't carve it....and I thought I was going to paint it, but I kept forgetting to look at the stencils at Hobby Lobby. Oh well....It'll be good for pumpkin seeds in a few days.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.
Lots of Love,
The Boffs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!